Monday, July 18, 2011

Batmobile, thermos and brushes...

Not really on any particular hunt yesterday at Pearlridge. I came across these three items.

I found the classic '66 Batmobile ornament over at Hallmark. It was the last one they had so I decided I better pick it up now. Kinda early for Christmas stuff but a nice find. They also had a Batman figure ornament but they had a bunch of those left so I figured I could pick it up a little later.

Next at Longs, I ran across three different designed Batman toothbrushes. I have a little Batman toothbrush collection going...then again, I have a Batman collection of a bunch of things too.

Finally, while at Toys R Us I found a Batman thermos...a different one that I got earlier this year. The previous one had Batman leaping into action and the Batsignal on it. This one has the Batsignal on both sides of the thermos. It matches the smaller food container I found last week.

I figure I'm going to try keeping up with this thing again.


No comments: